What is J.L.I.T.?
J.L.I.T.’s mission is to assemble a group of potential teen leaders from different public schools and provide experiences that will cultivate their leadership skills and qualities, expand their knowledge of Jewish concepts and values and consult together on how those lessons may be applied in their respective teen and general communities.
J.L.I.T. will be comprised of 10 current public school Jewish junior and senior teens from across northern, central, and southern New Jersey who will act as a focus group that advises programming, content, and methodology on a local, regional and national level, creates excitement amongst current and potential participants in different NCSY/JSU programming and becomes a springboard for the J.L.I.T. participants as future Jewish leaders.
The J.L.I.T. participants will benefit from preferred scholarships for NCSY/JSU regional, national and international programming.
What is J.L.I.T. comprised of?
J.L.I.T. is a year-long program that will include:
- Once a month workshops that focus on a variety of topics such as, public speaking, marketing, inclusion, Israel advocacy, delegation and leadership management
- Leadership Boot Camp – an overnight experience that incorporates team building and bonding as well as leadership training
- NCSY National Yarchei Kallah
- Washington D.C. Lobbying Mission
- Interactive workshop with premier Judah fellows from across college campuses in the U.S.
- Opportunities to engage with leaders of the Jewish community
Applications will be accepted until Sunday August 9th at 11:59PM.
For more information feel free to email email@example.com.